HAPPY BABY POSE
• Lie on your back with your knees bent into your chest.
• Inhale - grab the outside of your feet.
• Open your knees wider than your torso and bring them towards the floor next to the armpits.
• Make sure your ankle is directly over your knees (90 degree angle).
• Flex through your heels, gently pushing your feet into your hands, pulling the hands down to create resistance.
• Try to bring thighs in towards the torso and down towards the floor.
• Extend your spine by lengthening your tailbone and draw your belly slightly in.
• Maintain the length in the back of your neck.
• Hold for 30 - 60 seconds.
• To come out of the pose, bring feet back onto the floor on an exhale.
Gently stretches inner groin and spine.
Calms the mind, relieving stress and fatigue.
Strengthens the arms.
Releases and decompresses the sacroiliac joint.