1. Lie on your belly, with the chin on the floor, legs together and arms alongside the body, 45 degrees away from the sides, with the palms down.
2. Pull up the knee caps, squeeze the thighs and buttocks, engage Mula Bandha, and press the pubic bone down into the floor.
3. Inhale and lift the legs, head, chest, and arms off of the floor. Reach out through the fingers, toes and crown of the head. Keep the neck in line with the spine.
4. Drop the shoulders down and back and press the chest forward. Keep the legs, buttocks, and mula bandha strong, and keep the pubic bone pressing down into the floor.
5. Breathe and hold for 2-6 breaths.
6. To release: exhale and slowly lower the chest, head, arms and legs to the floor. Turn the head to one side, slide the arms alongside your body and rest. Rock the hips from side to side to release any tension in the low back.
1. Strengthens Your Core and Back Muscles.
2. Lengthens the Spine and Opens the Chest.
3. Tones Your Butt and Hamstrings.
4. Massages Abdominal Organs and Improves Digestion.
5. Promotes Calmness and Improves Focus.