HALF CAMEL POSE
• Stand straight with feet together and arms alongside the body.
• Balance your weight equally on both feet
• Breathing in, extend your arms overhead, palms facing each other.
• Breathing out, gently bend backwards pushing the pelvis forward, keeping the arms in line with the ears, elbows and knees straight, head up, and lifting your chest towards the ceiling.
• Hold. Breathing in, come back up.
• Breathing out, bring the arms down and relax.
• Stretches the front upper torso.
• Tones the arms and shoulder muscles.